https://techmedixinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/egnytelogo.png 0 0 TechMedix https://techmedixinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/egnytelogo.png TechMedix2023-08-04 03:26:232023-08-04 03:34:18How to add a signature in Outlook 365
To add a signature in Outlook 365, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook 365: Launch the Microsoft Outlook application on your computer.
- Access the Signature Settings: Click on the “File” tab in the top-left corner of the Outlook window.
- Go to Options: In the File menu, select “Options” located at the bottom of the navigation pane. This will open the Outlook Options window.
- Navigate to Mail Options: In the Outlook Options window, click on “Mail” from the left-hand side navigation pane.
- Click on “Signatures”: Within the Mail options, click on the “Signatures” button, located in the “Compose messages” section. This will open the Signatures and Stationery window.
- Create a New Signature: In the Signatures and Stationery window, click on the “New” button to create a new signature.
- Enter a Name: Give your new signature a name in the “New Signature” dialog box. This name is for your reference and helps you identify the signature if you have multiple signatures.
- Compose your Signature: In the “Edit signature” section, compose your signature. You can include your name, job title, contact information, company logo, and any other details you want to appear in your email signature.
- Format your Signature: Use the formatting toolbar to adjust the font, size, color, and style of your signature. You can also add hyperlinks to websites or email addresses, insert images, and customize the layout.
- Set Signature Options (Optional): In the “Choose default signature” section, you can set different signatures for new messages and replies/forwards. You can also select whether to include the signature automatically on messages or insert it manually when composing an email.
- Save your Signature: After creating your signature, click the “OK” button to save and exit the Signatures and Stationery window.
- Apply the Signature: The newly created signature should now be available to use. When you compose a new email or reply to an email, the signature will automatically be included if you chose the automatic option. If you selected the manual option, you can add the signature by clicking on the “Signature” button in the Outlook message compose window.
That’s it! Your signature is now added and ready to be used in Outlook 365 for your emails.